Wondering whether you can how to send fax from iPad or not? Well, we are going to answer it all for you in the article ahead. There are many users who are stuck and wondering about the same question having their iPad in their hands.
- Basic Fax Cover Sheet
- Confidential Fax Cover Sheet
- Professional Fax Cover Sheet
- Standard Fax Cover Sheet
- Personal Fax Cover Sheet
- IRS Fax Cover Sheet
- Fax Cover Sheet Google Docs
- Generic Fax Cover Sheet
- Blank Fax Cover Sheet
- Fax Cover Sheet Word Template
- Fax Cover Sheet PDF
- Urgent Fax Cover Sheet
How to Send fax from iPad
Well, iPhone seems a very itsy bitsy device from Apple, however, the device is fully capable of executing some advanced tasks. You can definitely use your iPad device to send the faxes just like most other devices from Apple. All you need to do is just follow the correct process in order to send a fax.
Here below we are providing the two methods by which our users can send a fax with an iPad.
First Method – Using Free Fax Application from App Store
This is the first and free method to send the fax with any generational iPad device. Here is how you can use this method for yourself.
- Go to Apple’s app store by using your iPad device.
- Search any free fax service provider there with the highest possible ratings.
- Install the application on your iPad device and sign up for the new user account.
- Now you simply need to draft your fax message.
- Enter the recipient fax number in the recipient’s head with the proper subject and fax attachment.
- At last, simply tap on the send and your fax message will be delivered promptly.
Kindly note – This is a fully free method to send the fax with iPad as it involves the free fax application services. You can search and install any free fax application from the Apple store accordingly.
How to Send fax from iPad free
Second Method – Using the Paid Premium Fax Services
This is the other method that we have to facilitate the free fax sending from iPad. This method is not free but is definitely a reliable method to send the fax with an iPad.
- Go to the app store and find any paid fax services provider’s application there.
- Choose the application which has the best possible user ratings to enjoy the best fax services.
- Now install the application and then sign up for the new user account.
- You will now need to buy the premium membership plan of the fax service provider.
- Buy the premium membership so as to enjoy the seamless fax services.
- Enter the recipient fax number in the respective box and then draft your fax message.
- You can now tap on the send option to send the fax.
So, you can use any of these two methods to easily send the fax message with your iPad devices. Both of these methods work in a decent way, however, the first free fax sending method comes with some restrictions. You can accordingly choose the appropriate method so as to meet your faxing requirements.