We all have wondered whether we can actually How to Send fax From Outlook that has been introduced by Microsoft. If you are wondering about the same then we will help you in overcoming this confusion. We shall discuss ahead in the article how users can send email from the email outlook of Microsoft incorporation.
How to Send fax From Outlook
Well, we all have used Microsoft’s email outlook services at some point in life in the professional context. It’s a popular platform for sending and receiving emails and managing the official calendar and other tasks. Email outlook basically comes as an integral part of Microsoft’s office suite for all the users.
The catch is that users can use the email outlook services to send the fax. Yes, Microsoft email outlook offers to fax services as well to all its users. With this service, individuals and organizations can send the faxes to other users or stakeholders.
Here is how you can use email outlook to send the standard fax for your official or personal purposes.
- First of all, users need to have the paid subscription of any fax service provider to send the fax from email outlook.
- You will be provided with the new user subscription that will work in the integration with email outlook.
- You will also be provided with a separate fax number with which you can send or receive the fax on email outlook.
- Now you can simply open the email outlook program and log in with your user id as provided by the service provider.
- Draft the new fax message now and fill in the fax number of the recipient.
- At last, simply click on the send so as to send the fax message.
- You will receive the reply of fax within the email outlook on the fax number provided by the service provider.
So, this is how you can send the standard fax message with the email outlook. As you might have observed that you need to have faxing services in order to use the email outlook services. The best advantage of email outlook is that it doesn’t require any faxing machine to send the fax. Subsequently, you can send and receive the faxes without the fax machine directly on your computer.
Most of the large-scale organizations use the email outlook due to the same reason. You can also use email outlook in your personal or professional context to avail of the fax services without a fax machine.