Learn How to Send a Fax from Gmail for yourself. Here in the article, we shall make a thorough discussion as to how users can send the fax using the various online resources.
- Basic Fax Cover Sheet
- Confidential Fax Cover Sheet
- Professional Fax Cover Sheet
- Standard Fax Cover Sheet
- Personal Fax Cover Sheet
- IRS Fax Cover Sheet
- Fax Cover Sheet Google Docs
- Generic Fax Cover Sheet
- Blank Fax Cover Sheet
- Fax Cover Sheet Word Template
- Fax Cover Sheet PDF
- Urgent Fax Cover Sheet
Faxing is now turning the shift as it’s getting fully digital in this modern age. Subsequently, individuals and organizations can now send the fax without needing the cumbersome fax machine.
How to Send a fax from Gmail & Google
We all are aware of Gmail as we all use it to send electronic mails to others. In fact, Gmail is the largest platform presently to send and receive emails. The fun fact here is that you can now send a fax by using the Gmail services. You just need to have the premium faxing services from the fax services provider in order to do it.
How to Send a fax from Gmail
- First of all, buy the premium fax services plan from the fax services provider.
- You will be provided with the new email address from the fax service provider.
- Now you simply need to go to Gmail and compose the mail.
- Here in the recipient, you need to type in the recipient fax address which is different from the typical Gmail address.
- With the valid fax address, you can draft your fax with the subject line and attachment.
- Simply click on send now to send the fax.
So, basically, both the fax sender and recipient should be using paid fax services in order to enjoy the Gmail fax sending services. You can’t send or receive the fax without the fax services provider on your regular Gmail address.
How to send fax from Google Drive?
This is yet another way to send the fax with your mobile by using Google Drive. This
method can be availed both at free charges and also on premium subscriptions. Here is how you can send free fax by using the Google Drive service.
- Go to Google Drive and scroll down below to the various options.
- You will see there the option as “add apps” to add the other applications from Google’s.
- Tap on the same option and search for any decent free fax services offering applications.
- Choose the application and it will work as the add-on with your Google Drive.
- Sign up on the application and then log in on the application to use the faxing services.
- Subsequently, now whenever you open Google Drive you will see the fax application in the add-on.
- You can use the application to send and receive faxes in your Google Drive.
How to send fax from Mobile?
Well, sending the fax from mobile is quite an easy task for the users. It follows very simple and straightforward methods to install the third-party fax mobile application. You can choose both the free and paid fax service providers that offer fax services to users. Subsequently, you can install the mobile application of service providers and start sending or receiving faxes. This is one of the best and convenient methods to send or receive faxes remotely.