Willing to know How to Send Fax from Mac, but unable to find the right way? We are going to help you here in our article by providing you the right approach to sending the fax with a MacBook. We urge you to go through the article so as to learn about the correct methods of sending the fax with Mac.
- Basic Fax Cover Sheet
- Confidential Fax Cover Sheet
- Professional Fax Cover Sheet
- Standard Fax Cover Sheet
- Personal Fax Cover Sheet
- IRS Fax Cover Sheet
- Fax Cover Sheet Google Docs
- Generic Fax Cover Sheet
- Blank Fax Cover Sheet
- Fax Cover Sheet Word Template
- Fax Cover Sheet PDF
- Urgent Fax Cover Sheet
How to Send Fax from Mac
Most MacBook users wonder whether they can send the fax with their MacBook. The answer to their confusion is simply yes as MacBook is fully capable of sending the fax. The MacBook users need to follow the correct method to use their MacBook for the purpose of sending the fax.
Here is how they can send the fax with MacBook.
First Method – Using the Fax Machine
This is the very first method to send the fax by any generation of MacBook. Kindly note, that this method requires the standard fax machine along so as to send the fax. Here is how you can use this method to send the fax.
- Open your MacBook and then choose the file that you want to fax to another recipient.
- Click on the chosen file and with right-click open the several options on the file.
- Next, click on the print option and then there will be a popup as “Fax PDF”.
- Click on the same option and then you will be required to choose the fax machine associated with the MacBook.
- Now with the fax machine, you can draft the fax by providing the recipient fax number.
- At last, you just need to click on the send option to send the fax.
This method is quite cumbersome as it involves the usage of a fax machine. However, there are some MacBook users who prefer using the fax machine so as to send the fax message.
How to Send Fax from MacBook Air & Macbook Pro?
Second Method – Using the professionally paid fax services
There are a number of fax service providers in the market that allow sending the fax with a MacBook. Users just need to be premium or paid members of their services. Subsequently, they will provide the respective login of fax services to the users with the help of faxing software.
So, basically, MacBook users can install the software in their MacBook and then send the fax to any user around. The best positive of this method is that you don’t need to have a faxing machine. With this method, you just need to have MacBook so as to send the fax through it.